Saturday, July 6, 2013

Almost there

Day 12

Dear Family,

Alright, I'm on the final stretch to get out there!

I've learned many things while being here at the MTC. The one thing I'll take away from all of this is, "how to teach."

There is a definite art to teaching, especially the gospel. I don't know very much about some things, but I know the Lord knows all things.  That's why the spirit (the voice of god) is the best teacher.  It really is.

I will miss all those whom I've felt the spirit from.

Developing CHRIST-LIKE ATTRIBUTES... that's what it is all about.  This is the Church of Jesus Christ.  I love Christ, and I know he is my big brother, who knows the way, and He will help me, and those I am going out to teach.

Anyway, I love you guys so much and I want you to know I'm just fine.  I am meant to be here.

With Love,
your son, your Bro., your missionary,
Elder Payton Macdonald

P.S. I probably won't send another letter until Oklahoma, so letters will become a weekly thing. That way I'm not wasting time telling you about the food and the weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment